Monday, February 25, 2013

Introducing the jdebordphoto.com Lightroom presets-Volume 1

For an awfully long time now I have wanted to do this; release a set of Lightroom presets which I designed on my own. It's one of those things which has been on the back burner for a long time and today I am happy to announce that I am releasing my first collection of 19 different Lightroom effects in this collection.
This is, more or less a test run to see how well it is received and to see how people like them. It is more of a feeling out process for me to see what people think, so I would encourage you all to leave your feedback here on my photoblog entry. I tried to mix it up as much as possible so that there was essentially something for everybody.

These were created inside Lightroom 3 so I imagine that they will work with both version 3 and 4 of the program. From B&W to retro color effects, have at it and enjoy! They can be downloaded  here and are in WinRAR format. You may need a copy of WinRAR which is free in order to extract them and that can be had on the WinRAR website  If you need help in understanding how to install presets into Lightroom, then I will refer to this simple and very short tutorial on Digital Photography School 


3 comments:

  1. i've downloaded and installed and will have a play over the next week and let you know how I found it.

    You need to pop up a donate now button on my blog (like I have for mine), so if people want to they can donate some money for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very mutch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine the files need to be in RAW format, correct?

    ReplyDelete