Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Famous Lipizzan & Arabian Horses











Where to even start this at......
I was given the VERY rare opportunity to spend some time with the world famous Lipizzan & Arabian Stallions today...up close, intimate, personal, and essentially alone.... Capturing them in the camera is well, the only thing I can describe is that it's akin to a spiritual experience. One Arabian really took a special liking to me, and I was able to spend a lot of time with him, getting to know him, while he constantly goofed around, wanting to play. The bruises all up and down my right arm from 'love taps' say it all. What a character and what personality!

1 comment:

  1. nicely done series. the imagery and presentation work very well together. enjoy viewing your work at dA as well... CowgirlZen Photography klmarsala

    ReplyDelete